Margaret River Gourmet Escape
There’s not long to go until this year’s highly anticipated Margaret River Gourmet Escape, presented by Siemens home appliances, tickets are still available for a range of events throughout the three day festival to suit all tastes, interests and budgets. With special packages also available, it’s not too late to plan your Gourmet Escape weekend.
Click here to download our comprehensive Event Guide to help you navigate your way around the weekend’s festivities.
Tickets still available to:
- The Gourmet Village- the culinary hub of the festival where over 35 world class food and wine talent, 16 of the regions finest restaurants, an abundance of interactive culinary experiences and over 100 delicious food and wine producers come together. Tickets from $38 and are available in advance through Ticketek or the Margaret River Visitors Centre or at the box office on the day.
- Produce inspired dinners including Natural- the raw, the fermented, the aged, Farm Forge Graze and Table for 20. a journey from harvest to table.
- For wine lovers check out Sunset, Beats and Bites, Sundown Soiree at Fraser Gallop Estate or An International Cabernet Celebration at Cape Mentelle.
- Foodies unite and test your culinary knowledge and Gourmet Food Trivia or hear from the experts at Food for Thought presented by Breville.
- Gourmet Escape Weekend and Day Packages:Tickets to Neil Finn Concert and the Gourmet Village $105*
- Tickets to Food for Thought presented by Breville, Neil Finn’s concert and the Gourmet Village $145*
If you have any urgent Gourmet Escape enquires please call our hotline: 0499 287 249